Computer is the very useful source of technologies among the people of the present era. People use computers every where in the world to run different types of applications and programs, some programs are very heavy that computer does not respond properly. When the computer becomes older then the user faces such problems with programming because its memory components are not working properly. After this it is time to increase the memory of the system to prevent the slow performance of the system. Upgrading is strongly recommended because it really helpful in faster working of the devices
Components of Memory of Computer:
There are different types of components that are involved in built I the memory of the computer. By changing or upgrading these components we can easily increase the efficiency of the computer system and use different heavy applications at the faster speed. Some important components that are involved in the memory of the computer are as follows
- RAM (Random Access Memory)
- Hard Disk for increase the storage memory
Commonly RAM creates the problem that slows down the system and we can easily increases the speed and add more memory to computer by upgrading or replacing the random access memory.
How to Add More Memory to Computer?
As we discuss earlier that there are different components that are involved in different memories of system but the main and the major component that increases or decreases the memory of the system is the RAM. So to add more ram to your computer you should re[place the RAM by using following steps
- Before adding more memory to your computer you should confirm that current memory of the system. For this purpose click the START button then programs. Select the control panel tab from the programs and then click system tab the screen will open that describes the current memory of the your computer system.
- After this open the computer case and check the available slots in the system for RAM and check what type of RAM would be installed in the system.
- If there are slots present to add more memory to the computer then buy another new RAM stick compatible with the system.
- After purchasing anew RAM stick open the side covers of the CPU and then open the clips of the available a slot of the RAM. Then put the Ram in the slot and press it downward but with little force and then close the slots clips.
- Turn on the system and then check the configuration of the system. Through control panel. Check the memory of the system, if user faced some problems in increasing the memory then change the setting s of the configuration of the system and remove all the issues related to the addition of the memory.
Increase Storage Memory:
Storage memory of the system can also be increased with the help of increasing the capacity of the hard disk. For this purpose check the current memory of the storage of the system. Then buy a new hard disk from the market. Open the case of the system and installed the new hard disk with the method by which the old one is removed. This add more memory to storage of the system
Some yips or precautions should be follows while configuring or increasing the memory of the system.
- RAM or the hard disk should be compatible with the computer system
- Do not press the Ram with more power to avoid chances of breakage of the slots
- if you are inexper8ience to do the job then find someone who has experience to open the system