In the field of computer networking memory is defined as the data or the information stored on the system with the help of different devices is called as memory. There are different types of circuits present in the computer systems that are composed of many small transistors and build the memory of the system. Basically different types of component are involved in forming a memory and different types of ways or ye principles that are used to manage the memory of the technology that surrounds us is called as the memory guide.
Types of Memory:
There are different types of computer memories that are used in the computer system for many purposes such as storage, increasing the performance of the system for supporting the heavy duty applications. Two major and the important types of memory that consists of different memory devices are as follows
- Volatile memory
- Non volatile memory
The type of computer memory that maintains the storage of the computer system with the help of power of different types of conducting materials is referred as the volatile memory of the computer system. Volatile memory is further divided into different types such as RAM
One of the best forms of the computer memory is the RAM. It increases the working ability and the performance of the system. Any types of information or the files and folders that are present in the system basically stored in the RAM and RAM continues the cycle with the help of CPU and hard drives. There are two different types of RAMs that are used in the computer memory systems such as SDRAM or DDRRAM
Other important type of memory that deals with the computer systems efficiently is the non volatile memory. It is defined as the memory fo computer system that stored the data and can operate without power is called as the non volatile computer memory. Non volatile memory also divided into different types such as ROMs, cache, hard drives, floppy, different types of optical drives and many more.
How to Manage the Memory of Computer?
Computer memory should be managed for the sake of proper working of the computer system and the memory pf the computer. There are different steps that are used to manage the memory of the computer system and this is called as the memory management. Some of the common steps that are used in the management are as follows
- First of all with the help of task manger users can check the memory of the system and the amount of the memory used by the components of the system.
- After opening the task manger consult the CPU usage graph and the data used by it by clicking the performance tabulator.
- If the usage is unusual then check the components that are involved ion the data usage and managing them properly to maintain the memory of the computer system.
- Memory of the system can also be increased in a real specific manner, by installing the new or upgraded RAM in the system users can easily increase the memory capacity of the system
- Memory enhancement and management can increase the performance of the system and maintains the working of the applications of the system up to date
Why Memory Guide is Important?
Memory guide is very important because users of the computer system should know every thing about the memory of the system. It is also essential to maintains the working of the system and enhance the performance up to date. If users will not consult the memory guide, they will face lots of problems related to the memory of the system. So it is very important in the field of computer.