Network load balancer not exactly defined because it works for different thing according to different concepts. First of all if we discuss about the network load balancer under the light of Microsoft, then it is a technique that is called as the network load balancing and it is used to divide the loads of the central server in among the all connected servers in the network of that particular location. But if we discuss the network load balancer generically then system that is famous for managing of the work load created by the shared resources on the server in the multi server is called as the network load balancer.
Important Features of Network Load Balancer:
There are many processes are their in the field of the computer networking that are used to work as the load balancer of the load created by the all the devices connected with the central server. Some of the important features of the network load balancer are listed below
- Different type of servers are used to access an internet technology as single point do generally network load balancer are used to avoid the failure of the point in the network.
- There are different types of famous websites present in the load balancer that would help the clients to do safe networking.
- Different types of websites are also including in the network load balancer and they have high bandwidth and also have FTP protocol.
- Domain name system or DNS and the NNTS are also involved in the working of the network load balancer.
- One of important feature of the network load balancer is that they also provide security to the HTTP servers and the website pages.
Forms of Network Load Balancer:
Network load balancers are categorized in the number of forms but the two main forms that are further divided into sub forms. The two major forms of the network load balancer are the software and the hardware. Some time some software is involved in performing the duties as the network load balancer, it is called as the software form. But hardware has number of forms, some of the common thing or the hardware forms that are act as network load balancer are given below
First device that act as network load balancer and used to distribute the load of the work from the main server is the multilayer switch. But the actual function of the multilayer switch is to monitors the networking traffic and also forwards the packet traffic in the particular network is called as the multilayer switch.
Domain Name System Server:
Another important hardware thing that acts as a network load balancer is the DNS or the domain name system server. It manages the load in such a way that it monitors the entire DNS request pass through the network and it passes to the server one by one so it works properly. But this device does work properly s the network load balancer.
Advantages of Network Load Balancing:
With help of network load balancing users or the clients can avail the opportunities for the better networking. Some of the important advantages f the network load balancer is listed below
- With the help of network load balancing we can work with the network 24 hrs in the whole week. And share different resources with multi servers.
- It will provide the security to the HTTP protocol pages and prevent then from different errors.
- Clustering of application is another big advantage of network load balancing or balancer.
- Load balancer also mange the availability of network efficiently for the sake of transactions