Triple play networks
Triple play network is a network in which three signals voice, video and data is provide over single point terminal .It is also most similar both satellite communication systems. These are widely use din the mass communication media sectors and in telephonic communications in the far areas. Its quite different forms other transmission networks because of its architectural hierarchy and transmission technologies.
How it works?
There are different types of services those triple plays offers each of it works differently. Triple play telephone service offers all the standards those normal calls offers such as call waiting, call screening, call selection and rejection and conferencing it works in the way just like an ordinary mobile phone. Television section of the system includes reception of signals, channel selections, satellite receiver service and interactive viewers that includes games and power tools. The band width of the triple play network depends on the area of reach and the working hours that are subscribed by the workers. And its cost is also according to the frequency of use. The data along all the voice and video travels in the form of bit with maximum limit of 512kilobits per second .it also has distinguishing feature of internet and email service.
Key Features of Triple Play Networks:
Some important key features of triple play networks are as follows
- In the triple play systems the customer satisfactions and relationship management is one of the things with for most importance because its total testimonial and future depends on the satisfactory statements of the customer who are using the system.
- Customers other then the commercial sector can also use these systems and subscribe at home for individual use too.
- Triple play works 24/7 continuously without any interrupt.
- Internet connection access and email handling in another useful feature which no other voice + video service offer.
- Different types of triple play systems such as quadruples provide the customer with the ease of mobility and portability. A useful type of triple play is quadruple play service which integrates mobility and also supports the GSM and WiFi cell phone access.
- Telephonic communication over a single point access connection.
- Also offer the combine business model instead of individual issue tracker
Privacy and Security:
Triple play offers complete privacy and security of the data that is being in view or use. No sharing is allowed during the transmission and communication. The external signal cannot interrupt the working signals. This is one of the key factors of the triple play systems.
Applications of Triple Play Network:
There are many applications that uses triple play network as the basic system some of the most commonly used is Telephony, community antenna television CATV and high-speed Internet service. Each of the application used different transmission media which could be fiber optic or local copper cables .in the most advanced systems satellite acts as the communication and transmission medium. Triple play systems are not very common is use. Most of them are found in the areas of United States of America. Most of its applications are restricted and bound to the mass communication sectors and transmission centers.
Drawbacks of Triple Play Systems:
- These systems are not at all cost effective for the manufacturer.
- It is quite difficult to maintain and manage the transmission speed and failures if required in the triple play systems especially those which are using satellites as transmission media.
- They are dependable medium failure can interrupt whole transmission and communication.
- They offer limited band width and transmission speed.
Technically complicated and its one of the major tasks to track the problematic point