What are nanoelectronics?
Nanoelectronics refer to the field of study which is concerned with understanding, exploring and exploiting the characteristics of devices and instruments, which have directional dimensions at the nano scale. Its one of the most powerful and useful study which has helped engineers to implement new properties. it is used for building the nano electronics components just like transistors. Devices and machines are developed at the rate of 100 nanometers which is extremely small and efficient rate for processing. Nano electronics is also known as the disruptive technology because of its various properties.
How nanoelectronics works?
Nano electronics is one of the major technologies of nanotechnology. It plays vital role in the field of engineering and electronics. Nano electronics make use of scientific methods at atomic scale for developing the nano machines. The main target is to reduce the size, risk factor and surface areas of the materials and molecules. Machines under nano electronic process under goes the long range of manufacturing steps each with accurate molecular treatment.
Nano electronics develop its products and circuits at super miniature level. Individual part of the machine is handled atomically. Much kind of integrated circuits are present in the nano electronic devices. These integrated circuits are known as microelectronics.
Before the discovery of nanoelectronics two famous electrical engineers named ari and mark started dealing with the single molecular electronics. They first gave the theory that single molecule of an atom can be processed to advent new structure. Later on concept of nano-electronics was officially presented at the University of California in early 1990’s.
Nano-electronics have wide range of applications which includes the field of electronics, artificial intelligence, fiction, technology, telecommunications, medical sciences and space exploration. With the help of nano electronics more complex and integrated devices have been created such as nano electronic robots with self replication, bacteria and material purifiers which automatically treat the agent or element according to the boiling points. Advanced sensors, trackers and detection apparatus are also the inventions of nano-electronics
Advantages of Nano electronics
- One of the obvious advantage is that nanaoelectronics reduces size and scale of the machine with the help of complex integration on the circuit silicon chips.
- Advanced propertied of semiconductors can be determined with the help of nanoelectronics.
- Molecular scale nano electronics is also known as “the next step” in the miniaturization of electronic devices, with latest electronics theory and research in the field of nanooelectronics it is possible to explore the diverse properties of molecules.
- Extreme fabrication also supported the multiple use of single machine. Parallel processing is also empowered by nanoelectronics.
Concerned issues of nanoelectronics.
- It is difficult to understand self assembling techniques which are used in nanoelectronics.
- Nanoelectronics are not cost effective as it involves complex integrations of circuits in it machines.
- Hug research and technical knowledge may lead criminal brains to develop destructive weapons which could be the threat to the living world.
- Nanoelectronics as we know is providing world with efficient and reliable machines which is the major cause of unemployment in the leading countries.
Nanoelectronics is flourishing its manufacturing day by day scientists are exploring new characteristics of natural resources with the help of nanaoelectronics. Smallest featured integrated circuit chip which are further inserted into robots are the inventions of nanaoelectronics. Micro electronics is also evolving gradually in the nano electronics which would of great use to the technological world in the coming future. Researchers are now predicting that intelligent devices like computers will be assembled in the future by using molecules which would be the major achievement of nanoelectronics.