There are very simple 8 steps which will help you sharing drive on network in windows 7. Screen shorts are posted just to make it easy for configure network sharing in window 7
The Sharing of Windows 7 Network
1. Right click on the folder you intend to share with Windows 7.
2. Now you have to check Share.
3. Now select what type of sharing you intend to carry out.
4. The example given below highlights how the Specific People is selected.
5. Now you have to click on the tab of Advanced Sharing.
6. Now you have to check Share this folder and you have to give it a name that is shared.
7. Now check on the box Permissions.
8. Now type in the user permissions you intend to allow.