This article will guide you on how to configure vpn server in vista. There are 9 simple steps with screen shorts of each window for you to follow and perform these steps on your own computer to accomplish the task. However do make sure that you are configuring these settings on window Vista.
1. Go to the Start menu and right click on the button of Network. Now choose Properties. Now you can see the Network and Sharing Center.
2. The Manage network connections is on the left side. Click on the tab.
3. Now open the File followed by clicking on New Incoming Connections.
4. Now you should check who is connected to the computer.
5. Now you should select people whom you like to connect Through the Internet.
6. Now you would see the Internet Protocol Version 4. Double click on it.
7. It is better to specify the IP addresses’ range that would be given to the VPN Client. You have to keep in mind that the IP addresses of other computers are different than this one and is outside the addresses assigned via DHCP.
8. Click on OK
9. Click on Allow Access
Steps are completed. Your VPN network is configured.