Your kids are growing and so are the dangers in their lives. We call them ‘Dangers’ as the potential issues like immoral texting, drugs, stranger associations, cyber bullying and blind dating can spoil their life. Some innocent kids have reportedly attained very bad impact of these negative issues in their life. Mobile phones have become a necessity for kids and they tend to spend most of the time with their tabs or smart devices.
There are 10 Potentially Perilous Apps listed below, which should NOT be there in your kids mobiles and could be dangerous for them for the long run:
- Poof: Poof is a HIDING application used by the kids to hide any application, which they don’t want to appear on the mobile phone. It is a disappearing app and your child might have it for hiding other apps, which they don’t want to reveal. Similar apps are: App Lock, Hide It Pro, Hidden Apps.
- SnapChat: SnapChat can be used to transfer pictures or videos to any mobile for a pre-decided interval. The snap destructs after the allotted time and it is used by teenagers for sharing porn content with their buddies.
- Omegle: This application can be used mainly for video chats and teens interact with strangers with the use of this very application. Omegle can be connected to FB account for finding the chatting partners having similar likings as yours. There are many fake people who try to make fool of teenagers by interacting with them and actually meeting and exploiting them.
- Down: Down can be used to categorize the FaceBook friends for hook-up and down category. It might lead towards negative feeling among kids, if they are given a down status. Actually, these things don’t mean anything, but kids don’t realize it till they get some negativity out of the app.
- Tinder: Tinder can be used for dating and hooking-up purposes. Users can date with people near them and rate the profiles for making them famous. It is a way to immorally exploit teens and even bully them by giving them different ratings.
- Kik Messenger: Kik can be used for exchanging multimedia content and sharing YouTube videos. It is a bad way for predators to get associated with teenage kids and exploit them.
- Fm: It is a popular social network and used mainly by teens. It has Q&A sessions for asking questions to other users by remaining anonymous.
- Yik Yak: This app is meant for sharing 200 characters and it can be viewed by the closest people (called Yakers) associated with the person who wrote this Yak. There are is questionable data and personal attacks made on teenagers to lower their self esteem and make them feel awkward in all the senses.
- Blendr: It is a flirting application used by teens to meet new people near them. They are not aware of the fact that this step can lead to lifetime troubles for them and there are many opportunist waiting for teens for exploitation.
- Whisper: This app allows confessions to be made by users without showing off their identity. Kids can post thier pictures and pictures of others with superimposed texts, which can be greatly problematic for children.
mSpy is the most trusted application used by parents to spy on their kids. It is indeed the best app to even show up the mobile usage logs in a hidden way. Parents can install the app on their children’s Android or IPhone mobile without even letting them know.. It can be a great step for them to spy on the children secretly and know about their activities in detail. This step can save the children from getting into wrong hands and parents can secure them by prohibiting their bad activities.