The informative things, images or different types of documentation that is present on the web browser is placed o the World Wide Web after the identification and passing from rule and regulations of computer networking. So, there are also some type of software are present on the network that can infect the whole web browser, so, to save the browser from those unwanted software is called as security of web browser.
Common Software Used for Securing the Browser:
There are many components that are used to secure the web browser from the unwanted software that can infect the web browser badly and allows down the working of the system and also destroy some storage devices. Some common tools that are widely used to solve the security problem of the web browser are as follows; Active X, Java. Scripting such as (Java scripting or VB scripting) and another so many software that can reduce the vulnerability of the web browser. Some other techniques are also used to secure the web browser such as the easy and the simple technique is to install the multi browser on the system one is used for sensitive work and other is used for the regular work of searching some thing. We should configure the recommended software for the security of the web browser such as internet.
Different Steps to Enable the Security of Web Browser:
As we now that web browser plays an important role in maintaining the searching of information on the World Wide Web (www). So, there are different types of browser that are used for this purposes but the most common web browser are internet explorer or Mozilla fire fox etc. But the most common and the frequently web browser that is used almost in every place for using the services of a World Wide Web for the sake of information is the Internet Explorer. Some important steps that are required to enable the security of the browser are as follows
- First of all open the browser and select the tool tab from the bar present at the top middle top of the web browser below the address bar, and then open the internet option tab.
- After opening the internet options select down the security tab. When the tab has been opened then click the internet and select the custom level to select the security. You can also select the default level and in that drag the button of security bar up to high level because technological studies recommend the highest level of security. But in custom level you set the security of your choice either medium or high.
- Then open the settings of the security and do the further changes like disability of Active X settings and also reset the settings to the high level.
- Basically there are different zones in the security of the internet; there is the zone of security that deals with the trusted sites zone. In this zone you can set or visit those sites that are safer for use and have no spy ware on them. Set the level to default.
- After this check the settings of the privacy zone and do different settings to block or reduce the use of restricted sites by the network.