Performance of computers relies on number of hardware options and processor is by far the heart in them. Processing power behind a computer, laptop and now tablets is the race every computing industry is trying win. Faster the processor better the computing power is . The race has gone to next level in recent times, single comes with multiple Cores. Just to understand in lay man terms, single core performs as single processor, if your laptop is equipped with Quad core processor it is safe to assume you have four processors working at a time for you.
To upgrade a system it is important that you change your processor and everything else would be in place. Many processers are currently available in the market; Here is the list of top 10 processors based on their manufacturers , reliability and performance.
1. Intel Core i7-3770K: This is the first Intel processor that comes with built in graphics power which is enough to run all the latest games. This can convert a raw computer system into magic in real where you will find fastest speed and efficient graphics. This third generation core processor comes under the name of Intel’s line Ivy Bridge. This processors leads the race in top 10 computer processors list.
2. Intel i5-3570k: The full name of this super efficient processer is Intel Core i5-3570K Quad-Core Processor 3.4 GHz 4 Core and this is designed for ease of gamers most importantly. Besides gamers many of you can purchase it and upgrade your system to reach another level of performance. This comes in affordable rates and fulfills all levels of expectations. It is second best computer processor available in our list of top 10 processors in computers in 2013.
3. Intel Core i7-2600K: With this small chip Intel is touching a new architecture with the name Snady Bridge. It has come with significant performance increases, updated graphics cores, miserly power-saving features, and surprising low price points for their performance level, these new Core i3, i5, and i7 CPUs are more than just a new generation. The Core i7-2600K actually bested the Core i7-980X on apps that don’t take full advantage of multiple cores and compute threads. Therefor, these processors spots on 3rd in top 10 computer processors list.
4. Intel Core i5-2500K: Another product in this list is from Intel and this true quad-core processor offers a lot of performance for the money, but gamers may want to spend the savings on a dedicated 3D card to pair with it. The Core i5-2500K is based on the same new 32nm micro architecture as the Core i7-2600K. It features an updated Turbo Boost Technology and runs at 3.3GHz base frequency, with a maximum rated Turbo Boost frequency of 3.7GHz. It is good processor with its price, therefore it falls on 4th spot on our list to top processors for computers in 2013
5. AMD FX-8350: Gamers are becoming more sophisticated day by day; therefore their expectations and demands are also increasing. To fulfill these demands this piece of chip has arrived in the market. This give them level of performance beyond expectations and make a great workstation CPU with 8 cores. Hence falls on 5th spot in our list of top processors.
6. Phenom II X4 965: With gaming performance benchmarks showing that the Phenom II is similar to the Bulldozer, many AMD builders are sticking with the Phenom II series. With the release of Piledriver you might also want to consider the AMD FX-4300. It is on our 6th spot in count down of top 10 processors
7. QUALCOMM: Qualcomm represents the cutting edge of arm-based chip innovation, and not for a split second do we doubt the technical achievement of the new snapdragon 800 and 600. These processors will take an already excellent chip — the s4 pro — and give it as much as 75 percent more cpu grunt and 50 percent better graphics, in addition to a doubling of gpu compute. Very good processor on farily reasonable spot on 7th in our list of top 10 processors for computers in 2013
8. NVIDIA TEGRA 4: Nvidia’s ceo jen-hsun huang maintained a similar smartphone and tablet focus during his keynote and the unveiling of tegra 4. Tegra can load up websites faster than any other competitor. It is slightly different processor than a concentional ones but manages to take spot on 8th in our list of top 10 processors.
9. ADM FX series: This is the latest processor introduced by ADM with desktops only. This processor is capable to surpass the needs of the average user. However, given the amount of performance it provides combined with the relative low cost, it becomes an attractive option for budget custom PC builds. It is available with 4, 6 and 8 cores to ensure high performance. It comes on 9th our list.
10. AMD A-Series: Trinity is the name of this series which come with three different processors, A4, A6 and A8. A4 carries 2 cores while other two carry 4 cores each and enable users to enjoy high performance GPU in power efficient manner. It carries features like l-Around Performance, Multimedia, Advanced 3D Graphics and is not very expensive. These processors are nomrally used in smart phones. By no means a least, but listed on 10th spot on our list of top 10 processors for computers.