Mimax is the European technology which was found after the WiMAX for improving the short coming and short coverage of WiMAX networks. It works with the multiple inputs and multiple output technique (MIMO) that automatically increases the speed of the entire system and also reduce the system size.
How Mimax works?
Mimax works by suing the smart radio access and smart antenna systems for receiving a transmitting the signals at RF front end. The coherent signals can also used the upward and down ward parts f transmitter but they are used only in the short coverage networks because of their antennas s ranges. The Trans receiver that Mimax antennas and system uses is made up of pure silicon under the state of the art technology which makes the communication more effective and clear. Because of conducting fabrications at large scale the performance of the system as a whole is also high? different kind of methodologies are used for the development of this system but the most famous is base band signal processing which processes the signal at high speed without breaking a single line of flow.
Applications of Mimax:
Many kinds of applications are present in which involvement of Mimax systems can be seen. In the various work sectors. For improving the coverage of the area at the high speed. But its one of the famous implementation is present in MAC systems where Mimax is used for proper configurations. The Mimax made the database access easy for the users who are connected to the system 24 hours a day. Market surveys and research has declared some other useful applications and services of Mimax systems. They are also used in mobiles. Video on demand services, triple play actions, and smart home services. The RF front end of transceivers of Mimax is used in LAN for properly tracking the MIMO presence in the network. Another useful application of Mimax is the micro chip but dual speed and wave USB to be used in business and small office networks. No other technology other than the Mimax offer dual wave USB.
Benefits of Mimax:
Some important benefits of the Mimax technology are as follows that really help is in computer networking
- Increases the coverage area of the network,
- Provide complete robustness from the interference in the communications and receiving of signals.
- Equivalently compatible as wimax in the networking areas.
- Easy configuration and economical
- Faster wireless access and high speed performance.
- It simulates the networking algorithms in performing the given functions.
- Installation cost is comparatively lesser but high operational cost. Transmitters for upper and down conversion require periodic maintenance.
- Absence of digital subscriber line makes it totally mesh free.
- Independent time cycle.
- It also provides universal access form any area of the world.
- Mimax also provide the astonishing throughput rate of 33Mbps which is very high rate for network technologies.
- It also provides its customers with user friendly services. And self replicating automatic re answering ability as when required.
Future of Mimax
Mimax is useful technology because it’s a complete mimic of wimax systems but with economical price and large coverage networks. Further advancements in the Mimax can lead us to the development of other useful instruments and devices just like micro Mimax USB. Mimax works greatly in serving the major networks but there is also a risk factor that must be controlled. Ultra violet radiations that are generated during the transfer ad receive of data through wireless media, could be very dangerous for the health of living beings. This should be regulated. Other then radiations Mimax advancements could help us in developing new networks with high performances.